LAWineFest returns to Harry Bridges Memorial Park at the Long Beach Harbor for the premier wine tasting event of the year, June 4 and 5. The 17th annual event will feature award-winning wines from around the globe, plus craft brews and more. Head to LAWineFest to explore all things wine in a beautiful location, with a relaxed atmosphere where exploration and wine education is balanced with artisan shopping boutiques, live music, great food trucks and more. The Fest brings at least 50 established and new and exciting wineries, a dozen brewers, several ciders and much more, and festgoers can enjoy unlimited tastings throughout the afternoon. After a few hours of sipping exquisite wines, brews and other beverages, stroll the waterfront and take a break to enjoy lobster rolls, brats, sliders, BBQ, ice cream and more from an array of food trucks and booths, available for purchase.
WineFest hours are 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Parking will be available for a fee in the Queen Mary lot. Carpooling, ride sharing services, and public transportation is highly recommended. Purchase tickets and explore the ever-growing list of wineries, breweries and shops at LAWineFest.com.
Early-bird discounted tickets are now available at www.lawinefest.com. Tickets at the door will be available, subject to capacity:
- General Admission (at the gate): $100
- Includes entry to the Fest, a commemorative souvenir cup to keep, unlimited* wine and craft brew tastings, water, coffee, and the overall Fest experience.
- All Access (at the gate): $125
- Provides all that GA does, PLUS tasting wines from over a dozen gem Boutique Wineries, which are defined as producing less than 2,500 cases of wine each year. As a result, only 400 All Access tickets are available per day so purchase early - Saturday All Access sells out early. On Saturday only, you also have the ability to enter the Fest one hour early (at 1 p.m.). No early entry Sunday.
- Designated drivers are encouraged, and get to join their friends and enjoy all the amenities of the day for only $20 (does not include any alcohol tastings).
The legal bits:
- Must be 21 years of age to be on the premises. (Sorry, no infants either – ABC rules)
- Absolutely No Pets – Certified service animals allowed.
- Wineries/Breweries reserve the right to limit consumption.
Stay Social With LAWineFest: